Saturday, August 14, 2010

Best Buy Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow


Over All Rating Reviews :
This is a wonderful pillow. I'm a long time back and belly sleeper and found it hard to pile up 5 pillows around me and still have room in bed for my husband. A male friend of mine at work recommended the Snoogle and advised that when his wife got out of bed, he'd snuggle up in her Snoogle. After weeks of being out of stock I finally found one. Now I find my husband trying to take my Snoogle! I'm on strict bed rest for the next two months and have to say this pillow is so wonderful because of the multiple ways to use it. You can use it on either side of you, use it to prop up your legs, and my favorite is to tuck the tighter curled end under my head and bring it under my right arm and over my belly and back under my left arm. Its a great way to prop up your arms to read a book and at this very moment I'm using it to hold up my lap top. The only down side is that I can't find any covers for it and I don't believe there are any. If you take the cover off of the one it comes with, its very difficult to get back on. Try it and I'm sure you'll love it.
Get more detail about Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow.


!: Saved Nautical Pashmina !1#: Truck Accident Litigation Tips Liver !: Andis RC-2 Ionic 1875W Ceramic Hair Dryer with Folding Handle and Retractable Cord by Andis !: Shower Gel Right Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。