Monday, August 30, 2010

Low Price Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow


Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this product when I was about 3 and 1/2 months pregnant. It is awesome. It is narrower that trying to build a nest with multiple pillows and keeps me from stealing my husbands pillow in the middle of the night. (He is a fan of it for that reason alone, nothing like gettin up to go to the bathroom, to come back and find you've lost your pillow). The cover it comes with is a little rough, but I simply bought an inexpensive single bed sheet and two pillow cases, cut the sheet in half lengthwise and sewed a super long pillow case for it. It is about a foot and a half short but the extra pillow case makes up the difference. So far I would rate it as the best purchase for pregnancy comfort we've made. It was so worth the money.
Get more detail about Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow.


!: The Passage by Justin Cronin !: Wire Baskets Get It Now! !: Redecorating Living Room Furniture On Sale !: Remodeling Living Room Furniture On Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。