Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Leachco Back 'N Belly - Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory Best Quality


Over All Rating Reviews :
I had so many problems trying to get comfortable at night with the growing pains I was having in my first trimester of pregnancy. I couldn't lay on my stomach (which I was use to) because of the tenderness of my breasts, and I couldn't lay on my back because...well that just wasn't comfortable to me. After learning that pregnant women should sleep solely on their side, I said to myself "there is no way I can stay in that position all night". I began looking at different pillows and when I came across this one I decided to give it a shot. It looked so cozy but I still thought I would be disappointed...it takes a lot to please a pregnant woman. Well when I tried it the first night, I was amazed by the difference it made in a night's sleep. It allows you to be comfortable in one position all night and still have the pillow between the legs. Now in my second trimester I am still loving this pillow more and more everyday...I even caught my fiance using it one time...lol. He loves it too!
Get more detail about Leachco Back 'N Belly - Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory.


!: 46 Inch Lcd HDTV This Instant







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。