Saturday, August 28, 2010

Save Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow


Over All Rating Reviews :
My husband bought this for me as soon as I started tossing & turning a lot and complaining about lower back pain during pregnancy (around 4 mos.) B/c it simultaneously keeps your legs separated and supports your belly, somehow you stay aligned thus relieving back pain. I'm 8.5 mos. pregnant now, and always sleep with it, and bring it with me if we go away for the weekend. A couple of times I've forgotten it but without it I invariably wake up with back pain, so I owe it to the Snoogle for alleviating it.

Another good thing...I am mainly a back sleeper and because that's not recommended during pregnancy, I sometimes turn from my side so that I'm at an angle, but resting my back on the long back part of the Snoogle. This is very comfortable, almost as much as back sleeping, but without the pressure.

I think the C-shape is intended so that you sleep on your left side, as recommended, but truthfully that is difficult for all the months of being pregnant. I will flip to my right side and use it the same way, but it is cumbersome switching, though not altogether impossible. This is a minor complaint thought, when compared with the overall rest that I am able to get.

All in all, it's been worth the money.

Get more detail about Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow.


!: Honda Accord Compare !1#: White Dress Suit Buy Online !: Two Piece Swimsuit Coupon







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。