Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow


Over All Rating Reviews :
This pillow is a life saver. I only gave it a 4 star rating because it is a bit difficult to switch sides during the night because it is a fairly big pillow. It definitely allowed me to fall asleep quickly rather than stay up for hours trying to find a comfortable position. I always want to lay on my belly and this pillow keeps my pregnant belly cradled and doesn't allow me to put any kind of pressure on my stomach. I've woken up without back or hip pain for the first time in 4 months. It's worth every penny to me and is exactly what I've been looking for.
Get more detail about Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow.


!: 44 Cor This Instant !: Price Affordable Living Room Furniture







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。