Monday, August 23, 2010

Leachco Back 'N Belly - Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory Top Quality


Over All Rating Reviews :
I'm glad I got the pillow, because it at least provides support in the main back and belly areas. I do wish it was about a foot longer so that I could rest my ankles/feet on it, too. I have to put another pillow at the foot of it in order to keep my entire leg apart from the other one and sleep more comfortably. I also use a wedge pillow underneath the neck part, and my bed pillow over the top of the Back 'n Belly pillow, so that my shoulder doesn't fall asleep just using the "U" pillow. The cover isn't very soft and is difficult to remove and wash and put back on, so I have to use a combination of four king-size pillowcases over it, which are easier to take off and wash.
Get more detail about Leachco Back 'N Belly - Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory.


!: Ideas Living Room Furniture On Sale !: Catalog Red Living Room Furniture







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。