Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Comfort-U Total Body Pillow Full Support Pillow CU9000


Over All Rating Reviews :
I have had this pillow for over 5 years and I cannot sleep without it! Although the need to refluff it is kind of annoying (the stuffing settles and moves a bit) it has given me MUCH better sleep that I ever had before it! I cannot recommend it highly enough. It has also been WONDERFUL while pregnant and nursing babies through the night. I just wrap it around my belly and put baby right on it and voila! It makes a great nursing pillow! It has also been a great 'divider' in bed for co-sleeping with my older children. After c-sections when lying down was uncomfortable, I cuddled into is and used it to prop up to sleep and then crossed it under my legs to elevate them and relieve swelling. All around, it is the best $100 bucks you can spend to increase your comfort while sleeping.
Get more detail about Comfort-U Total Body Pillow Full Support Pillow CU9000.


!: Saturday Knight Ltd Right Now !: Redecorating Living Room Furniture On Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。