Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Promotion Comfort-U Total Body Pillow Full Support Pillow CU9000


Over All Rating Reviews :
This pillow is not comfortable unless you like a super mushy pillow and are large. I am a average size woman and tried the pillow for 5 mintutes and decided to return it. You have to pay a 10% restocking fee and must have all of the original packaging. I did not find the customer service to be welcoming or helpful. It is hard to buy a pillow online so I reccommend trying one at a store or going with a company that doesnt give you a hard time when needing to return it. Especially is because its so expensive!

***Addendum: I would like to add that after I expressed my dissatisfaction with their customer service, I received a very nice email and they are waiving the restocking fee.
Get more detail about Comfort-U Total Body Pillow Full Support Pillow CU9000.


!: Where To Buy Pedal Cars !: Kama Sutra Immediately !: HDTV Lcd Monitor Free Shipping







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。