Thursday, August 26, 2010

Leachco Snoogle Loop Contoured Fit Body Pillow, Ivory

±1±: Now is the time Leachco Snoogle Loop Contoured Fit Body Pillow, Ivory Order Today!


Nice Design by :
Leachco
Over All Rating Reviews :

Great Deal :
$65.00
Date Created :
Aug 26, 2010 08:21:05
The Leachco Snoogle Loop is a contoured pillow designed for comfort for your whole body. Pillow elevates and aligns hips to ensure neutral joint positioning. The hour glass inner curve snugs and supports your entire tummy. Pillow provides maximum comfort when you are pregnant - and even after pregnancy!

Read More Full Content...

±1±: Best Buy Overall, this is a great pillow and I highly recommend it.

Gives support from head to toe (I'm 5'5" and sleep with knees slightly bent; my top foot stays elevated with this pillow) -- most others on the market are too short to do that. Provides back support, and prevents me from rolling on my back when I sleep (which was a big concern). It's a little firm - but you're sleeping on your side, so you want your neck supported. The c-shape also makes it easier to get in/out of bed than if it didn't have the opening in the middle (ie, I don't have to climb over it). It's not even as big as I'd expected - in fact, my hubby and dogs still fit comfortably with me in our king-sized bed, with room to spare.

Two minor drawbacks were already mentioned in other reviews - both have to do with the cover. First, the fabric is a little scratchy (feels like a cotton/poly blend). Second, the inside seams are pulled too tight, so you have to adjust sleeping positions (in order not to have it dig into your neck). I'll probably just end up making myself a new slipcover with softer fabric, and adjusting the seams to allow a little more give/room. on Sale!

See Also : !: Discount Tv Plasma !: Sectionals Living Room Furniture On Sale !: Becoming a News Reporter !: Paul Mitchell Hair Produc Buy Online !: Comparison Silk Pashminas !: Saving Pashmina Shawl








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。