Monday, August 16, 2010

Leachco Back 'N Belly - Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory Free Shipping


Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this pillow during my second pregnancy 4 years ago and was so thankful that I did. I was reluctant to purchase it at the time and actually paid more for it at that time....I suppose it was new on the market....but it was the best purchase ever. It supported my back and my belly as it says and I absolutely loved it. I was struggling with being uncomfortable at night....needing belly support....needing back support....and wow, this did the trick and then some. My husband even wanted one for himself. Mind you I'm 5'3" and he is 6'2" and we both found it comfortable. The material never bothered me like some reviewers have said, nor did it cut into my neck or shoulders. It is a huge pillow and it did take up half of our queen size bed but even so my husband was still comfortable on his side even with me using this massive pillow. I actually gave my pillow to my sister-in-law who had back problems (she wasn't pregnant...just struggled with back problems) and she loved it and used it like crazy. Now I'm pregnant with baby #3 and am considering ordering another one. I've been reading other reviews for similar pillows and I just keep coming back to this one because it relieved so much of my sleeping discomfort. Highly recommend. (It is difficult to get the cover on and off for washing but that's not enough to take any stars away.)
Get more detail about Leachco Back 'N Belly - Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory.


!: Best Buy Lighting Living Room Furniture







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。