Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bargain sale Todays Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow


Over All Rating Reviews :
My husband and I have playfully nicknamed this pillow as my new boyfriend Bob. I LOVE this pillow! It was delivered right when I entered my 18th week of pregnancy. I slept with it for a few weeks and then headed off on a "babymoon" to Maui and didn't bring it with me due to size. At 20 weeks I was so uncomfortable without it and amazed by how many pillows I had to use to mimic the comfort I get from this one.

Yes it is big (we have a queen size bed... I wouldn't suggest it for a double unless your hubby is ok with sleeping on the floor or couch) but my husband cuddles up to the side nearest him and my husband, Bob and I all get a good night sleep. ;)

I love all of the different positions that you can use this pillow in. An unexpected use I found for it is using our laptop in bed. I sit up in bed with the "headrest" up behind my head and the top part of the "legs" going down my back then I drape the bottom part of one of the "legs" over my lap and rest the laptop on it. Working in bed has never been easier.

It's only May now so I can't speak to if it's too hot or not. I don't sleep with a blanket on me at night lately so it may get hot in the summer but I'll deal with that then.

As for getting in and out of bed it's a breeze, all you have to do is drop the "leg" of the pillow that is on the edge of the bed off the side of the bed, climb in and pull that part of the pillow back onto the bed (that's if you don't want to climb over it). Plus I LOVE that I don't have to roll the pillow over with me when I turn over in the middle of the night the way I would have had to do with the Snoogle that I almost bought.

I had read a review saying that the part you rest your head on isn't very comfortable. I had been worried about that as I have had back and neck problems in the past and usually sleep with a down pillow. I have woke up with no neck pains since sleeping with this pillow.

I have just bought a boppy to use for breastfeeding once the baby is born as this one is too bulky to lug around the house but I'm sure I would have done that regardless of what pregnancy pillow I bought.

All in all this is a fantastic pillow. My husband has started joking that once we have our daughter and I'm no longer suffering the aches and pains of pregnancy that whoever gets to bed first each night gets to fall asleep in Bob's embrace. ;)
Get more detail about Todays Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow.


!: Buying Nikon Digital Slr Camera Review !: Student Desks Buy !1#: Samsung Lcd Hdtv 22 Free Shipping







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。