Friday, September 10, 2010

Last Minute Boppy Total Body Pillow


Over All Rating Reviews :
I am glad the negative reviews did not deter me from purchasing this pillow! I am 16 weeks along and have been having a terrible ache on my right side for the past couple of weeks which I attribute to the weight I carry due to my large hobo purse. So, I bought this body pillow 5 days ago hoping it might alleviate some of my side pains. After using it for the past 5 nights my back/side pain is completely gone. I am amazed and so in love with my boppy body pillow. Before I got it I was rolling around, changing positions all night and ending up a lot of times on my back. With the boppy pillow I can go to sleep on my left side and wake up in the morning still on my left side completely comfortable. I think because my legs are so wrapped around the pillow it makes movement a little more challenging?? I don't know but this pillow makes me very happy. I look forward to cuddling up with it every night! Hopefuly it will still be comfortable when my belly really pops!
Get more detail about Boppy Total Body Pillow.


!: Prices Heated Towel Rack !1#: Bargain Sale Audiophile Speakers !: Best Buy Spalding Basketball







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。