Thursday, September 16, 2010

Best places to buy Leachco Back 'N Belly - Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory


Over All Rating Reviews :
My husband bought this pillow for me as a gift early on in my pregnancy. I highly recommend it as I have enjoyed it for months. I haven't had any troubles sleeping at night (I am due in 8 days). I find that I am always comfortable. In the beginning it also helped me get used to not sleeping on my back or stomach. I've also configured it into a doughnut shape so I could read on my stomach.

The contour shape is designed for a shorter woman. At 5'10" I don't feel the curve hit me perfectly, but that hasn't impeded the pillows functionality much. The pillow is huge and does take up half of our cal king mattress. I have not found a way to disguise it either. When I make the bed it looks like a huge body is under the covers. :)

My only wish is that the cover was easier to remove.
Get more detail about Leachco Back 'N Belly - Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory.


!: Makeover Living Room Furniture On Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。