Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow on Sale!


Over All Rating Reviews :
I am currently 8 mo. pregnant and have used this pillow for the last 5 months. I love it because:

This 1 pillow replaces 4 others I would use for back, stomach, knees, and head.

I like the option to flip it with the opening either in my back or under my tummy with only the end under it.

It helps keep my back aligned more properly.

I can swirl it into a dougnut shape for my belly to come through so I can actually sleep face down.

Doughnut formation great for massages.

Also great for wrapping around my hips for support on the couch.

After 5 mos. of constant use & svng $$ from buying a new mattress - it is DEFINATELY worth the $50. I love it !!!
Get more detail about Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow.


!: Prices Leotards !: Mothers 07240 California Gold Clay Bar Paint Saving System by MOTHERS !: Promotion Bathroom Mirror







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。