Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Discount Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow


Over All Rating Reviews :
I got this as I was entering my third trimester. I was looking for something that would keep me from sleeping on my back. I do not like tall pillows so I was concerned it would be uncomfortable. It did take some getting used to -- the first couple of nights I had a little bit of neck pain. I did rearrange it and eventually got used to the higher position, however. I also ended up waking on my back, despite the pillow, though I was propped at an angle because of the pillow. Overall, I think it does a good job of keeping my position to the side most of the time, as without it I revert to my back in no time at all. I agree with previous reviews that the cover is not the softest in the world. However, at least this one includes it -- the one at babies are us that I looked at in the store does not even come with a cover. Overall I think it's better than having 5 pillows around you that shift around all night long. While it's big, it's not as much of a concern as some have said -- if you have a pillow between your knees and one behind your back, that takes up more space than the snoogle.
Get more detail about Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow.


!: HERSTYLER 3P CERAMIC CURLER IRON SET- 13MM, 18MM by HerStyler !: Suspenders Top Quality







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。