Thursday, September 9, 2010

Good Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow


Over All Rating Reviews :
Somewhere around 18 weeks, I started becoming so uncomfortable at night. I have always been a fan of sleeping with multiple pillows, but I was having to build a fortress to get remotely comfortable. I had read positive reviews of the Snoogle and had seen it at Babies R Us. I finally had enough and sent this link to my husband at work (BRU is a mile from his office,) and asked him to please bring it home.

He came home, exclaiming, "This was $50!" I assured him it was the best $50 he has ever spent. Now, I only sleep with the Snoogle and one other pillow in the open part of the Snoogle. It is, indeed, huge, so it's a good thing we have a king sized bed. However, now that I'm at 33 weeks, I can't imagine sleeping without it. It really helps the back pain.

I took off one star because I feel that for the money, the cover could be made of a nicer, softer fabric.
Get more detail about Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow.


!: Catalog 26 Lcd Tv !: 37 Lcd HDTV Decide Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。