Friday, September 3, 2010

Leachco Back 'N Belly - Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory Order Now


Over All Rating Reviews :
This pillow is nice. It supports my back and belly at the same time. It also helps me to stay sleeping on my side, which doctors recommend during pregnancy. It is quite big, bulky, and heavy. I have a queen bed and there is hardly any room for my husband. The biggest complaint that I have is that the seam on the pillow cuts into my shoulder so badly. To remedy the situation, I sleep with it upside-down (with the bottom of the U shape between my legs). It works, but you don't get the same support as having the pillow right-side up the way it was intended. All in all, I still love it and am glad I bought it.
Get more detail about Leachco Back 'N Belly - Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory.


!: Bird Cages Right Now !: Lcd Tvs Best Deal !: Deals On Lcd HDTV !: HDTV Lcd Order Today







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。