Monday, September 6, 2010

Bargain sale Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow


Over All Rating Reviews :
I'm using this pillow for about a week now and here's what I noticed.
I'm at 27 weeks and my belly is not too big, but it still caused me a lot of trouble while sleeping. I had to spend about 10 minutes every night getting comfortable enough with all the pillows, and of course by the time I do (pretty much) I'd have to get up and go to the bathroom :)
I now use the Snoogle pillow along with only 2(!) extra pillows and it does help.
I'll skip the pros part as the other reviewers did a good job describing them. But here are the cons that could definetely be improved by the manufacturer:
1. The seam that goes all the way on the inside curve of the pillow is very stiff when the pillow is stretched around your body. This is very uncomfortable as I usually feel it either on my shoulder, neck or the chest depending on the position I take.
It is touching all those soft areas and feels almost like a cardboard across the skin.
2. The fabric of the pillow is kind of rough and it is not too pleasant for the skin of the face. I am thinking about sewing the case out of the softer fabric, but it could be a little complicated because of the odd shape and the length of the pillow.
3. The price. It has been mentioned before, that the pillow itself is very simple made, so I guess it's the idea that costs that much.
All these items could probably be improved by the manufacturer so the product really does make a perfect pregnancy product.
Get more detail about Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow.


!: Baker Racks Right Now !: Formal Living Room Furniture On Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。