Sunday, September 5, 2010

Buy Leachco Back 'N Belly - Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory


Over All Rating Reviews :
When I was in my fifth month of pregnancy and beginning to have difficulty sleeping, I went ahead and purchased this pillow - it was a toss up between this one and regular, one-sided one. I"m very glad I paid the extra $10 or so for this one. I'm 5'10' and although I was concerned that I may be too tall for the pillow, this is not the case. This pillow, I believe has made a world of difference. It's design is nice because you don't have to keep moving the pillow in the middle of the night when you change sides, and it is very comfortable. My hips still hurt a little in the morning, but when I tried sleeping without the pillow for a few hours one night, I really felt the aches and pains and I couldn't sleep - so the pillow is a godsend. I do recommend it. The only issue, like others mentioned is the cover is hard to clean and then put back and it does take up space in the bed. I have a king size bed and my husband still has plenty of space, so space isn't an issue with me. I think though that this is well worth it - enjoy the sleep before the baby comes.

Update: I'm now in my 9th month of pregnancy and still love this pillow. From hearing the stories from all the other women in the birthing classes, I know that I don't have any of the issues that they have sleeping. It supports your neck, back, stomach and hips. I've washed the cover numerous times and now find it easy to put back on, but the material isn't the best, as there is some fuzz balls on it now. But since I'll only be using it for another few days or so, it's worked great up to now for me.
Get more detail about Leachco Back 'N Belly - Contoured Body Pillow, Ivory.


!1#: Best Places To Buy Home Theater System !: Black Pashmina Sale ±1±: Asbestos Exposure !: Great Deals Widescreen HDTV Lcd







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。