Thursday, September 2, 2010

Best Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow


Over All Rating Reviews :
Generally, most people's complaints about this product are that it is bulky and expensive. Both are indeed the biggest drawbacks. Other smaller, more minor drawbacks are the following:

1. Difficulty in replacing the provided pillowcase (it's a workout in itself).

2. Pillowcase is not from very expensive material (for the price, you would expect at least a 300 thread count) - you'll have to shave those little lint balls off at least once a month.

3. Difficulty maneuvering the Snoogle to either get out of bed (those frequent trips to the bathroom to pee) if it's on the edge, or switching from lying on your left side to your right.

Other than three listed above, the Snoogle really does make life easier for the preggo. After reading article after article that sleeping on your back was bad or at least discouraged for you and the baby, I needed something to cling to that would encourage me to sleep on my side. No easy feat for someone who's been sleeping on her back for the last 28 years. While the Snoogle will not completely eliminate your need to roll over altogether, I would say I sleep on my side about 90% now, as opposed to the 15% prior to using this product.

Your sleep co-inhabitor may indeed find it obtrusive, but my husband has learned to live with it - and in fact in the middle of the night I catch him sleeping on the end of the curve next to where my head is. He barely commented on the space it took up anyway because I put the Snoogle's spine on the very edge - an ideal spot to save space AND keep me from falling out of bed.

An added bonus too is the feeling of security it provides. I love just lying on my side hugging the Snoogle while I watch TV. Since it conforms to your entire torso and gives your legs something to hug, it's really nice to just relax into it.

I agree that the price, considering the material used, really does seem quite expensive (the manufacturers aren't the first or the last people who will take advantage of a pregnant woman's misery). However, when you weight it out against peace of mind (sleeping on your side), comfort, and future use (a couple of my friends who used this product went on to use it for their babies) then the price really doesn't seem so bad.

Get more detail about Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow.


!: Bargain Sale Notebook !: Mesothelioma Lawsuits Guide !: 22 Lcd Tv In Usa !: Cheap Paint Living Room Furniture







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。