Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Great deals Leachco All Nighter - Total Body Pillow - Ivory


Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this pillow around 19 weeks right before I was supposed to stop sleeping on my back. I had been using a body pillow and another pillow behind my back. This worked so much better! It keeps me on my side and I am comfortable. The only reason I am not giving this pillow 5 stars is because the material of the pillow case is a little rough if you are used to sleeping on soft sheets and is a pain to take off of the pillow. Still, a great buy, considering I am usually a stomach sleeper. Oh, and it works fine in a queen bed. I bought this instead of some of the others because I thought they might be too big for a queen.

Edit: I am now 37 weeks pregnant and am still loving the pillow. It is the only way I can sleep. I sleep horrible away from it. Honestly, with the exception of bathroom breaks, I sleep pretty darn good considering I am 8 months pregnant. The biggest flaw continues to be the cover...I would suggest buying a second cover right up front.
Get more detail about Leachco All Nighter - Total Body Pillow - Ivory.


!: Promotion Bathroom Mirror !: World llc Articles Of Organization !: Buy Contemporary Living Room Furniture







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。